Company Logo on Vouchers, Invoices, and Reports in Tally.ERP 9
Tally.ERP 9 provides the capability to print Company Logo on vouchers, invoices or reports from the Server or Client machines.
Enable the logo printing feature
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > F11: Features > F1: Accounting Features .
2. Set Enable Company Logo to Yes .
3. Enter the logo path, with the name of the image file.
4. Save the Accounting Features screen.
Resize the image if it is above 96 x 80.
Print logo in the invoice
1. In the Voucher Printing screen of an invoice, click F12: Configure .
2. The option to print logo will be enabled, with the location provided in the Accounting Features screen.
3. Check and update, if required, and accept the configuration screen.
4. Press Enter to print. The invoice appears with company logo, as shown below:
If the logo is not getting printed, reduce the pixels of width and height, as appropriate.
Similarly, you can print logo in the reports.