Provides Tally On Cloud An Easy, Economical, Efficient, Flexible And Secured Way To Use Tally From Anywhere, Anytime.
No matter if it’s a large, small or a medium enterprise, keeping all the accounting data on the remote server is undoubtedly a very crucial decision for every business. All the business owners want their mission critical data to be safe. Gone is the time when businesses had to manage the servers and the applications manually. Now they can take a step forward by adopting the tally on cloud that can be accessed from any place, whenever needed.
Tally Cloud is a service where your tally and data is provided to you as SaaS model. It allows to use your own Tally License if required and access your Tally ERP 9 and TallyPrime from our server from any device. Tally Cloud also uses high speed infrastructure to provide you best computing speed.
We aim at providing the best service to our customers having best tally service on our cloud. Our main motive is to help our customers with exceptionally featured tally solutions on cloud and dedicated service for its functioning to benefit our customers with tally service on cloud.
We are also providing our back-up facilities, which is extremely secured and safe. We are having a periodical backup system, even when you are running your applications.
Our Tally on Cloud Features:
- Access from Anywhere – Hosted in a secured data center. Can be accessed from office, branch and home as well.
- Access Anytime – Work during the day or during the night. Data center uptime of 99.99 percent. Available 24/7 from anywhere.
- Pleasantly user-friendly – Simple access to users. Easily work with exported files.
- Super secured – Separate VM for every customer. No direct data access to users.
- Real-Time Data – No need to sync between locations. One tally license can be used for multiple locations.
- Backup – Automated backup mechanism. Get your data on your data local backup device on a scheduled time.
- Centralized Data – Hosted on fully managed server for a glitch free centralize data experiences.
- Quick Print – You can take print out directly on your default local printer (Laser/Dotmatrix/Thermal/POS)