The virtual business landscape has grown exponentially in recent years. Businesses are constantly exposed to the risk of data loss or corruption. Organizations of all scales operate with immense volumes of information, meaning that data protection has become a strategic asset. More and more organizations are now choosing cloud-based platforms rather than building a physical DR (disaster recovery) site, due to cost-effectiveness, flexibility, and on-demand scalability that these solutions provide. Cloud backup, if properly organized and executed, can become an invaluable component of your DR process.
Cloud backup is a popular method of off-site data storage that is primarily aimed at protecting information. Over time, cloud backup has proven itself as a highly efficient alternative to traditional backup strategies.
Cloud storage is a model of data storage in which the data can be accessed, managed, and stored in a remote cloud server via the Internet. Cloud storage is maintained and supported by our cloud server for keeping the user’s data available and accessible at any time.
Our Cloud Backup Solution share the following characteristics:
- We provide the back-end support and maintenance of the application.
- Cloud environments function on a self-service basis, meaning that the user can get direct access to cloud-based resource and enjoy the built-in services.
- Cloud environments are elastic. Thus, they can be scaled up or down depending on the customer’s needs.
- Cloud-based resource can be accessed over the Internet at any time.
- One cloud environment can be shared by multiple users.
- Cost-effectiveness – you should not have any trouble finding a solution that suits your environment for a reasonable price, based on your business needs and the volume of backup data.
- Keeping data off-site provides an advanced level of security and data protection. Storing copies of this data in the cloud can serve as a guarantee of data safety in case of a disaster.
- On-demand access. Cloud storage can be accessed from any location at any time, as long as you have internet connection.
- The backup process is completely automatic. You only need to configure which files should be backed up and how often the backup jobs should run. Computer files are backed up to the cloud automatically and according to your set schedule.
- The cloud can be easily scaled up or down depending on data volume. If your organization expands, its virtual infrastructure might be upgraded by adding storage, memory (scaling up).
Installing an effective cloud-based backup solution ensures that your data is constantly protected, can be accessed from anywhere at any time, and can be rapidly recovered in case of a disaster. With cloud backup technology, you can easily customize your virtual environment to comply with any needs of your organization without incurring extra costs, as you only pay for what you use.
Our Cloud Backup solution is a reliable and customer-friendly VM backup solution that includes a set of advanced features to increase backup performance, enable on-demand scalability, and improve recovery speed, saving you time as well as money. With our services, you no longer have to worry about maintenance and support of your cloud environment. The backup process runs automatically after initial configuration.